Field Service Engineer (Medical Device) 醫療器材服務工程師
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Join the Health Systems team while advancing your career in a dynamic, fast paced and multinational environment of Philips Taiwan. Philips healthcare is one of the market leaders and networking of the Hospital in Taiwan.
You are responsible for:
· Install and provide technical support for Ultrasound/Monitoring Analytics& Therapeutic Care and clinical information system to ensure service agreements and warranty obligations are fulfilled.
· Maintain customer satisfaction and relationship to the highest possible level.
· Pre site-visit for verifications and preparation to support the activities related to system installation and upgrade issues.
· Provide technical support to end-users and Health Systems teammates.
· Perform remote and onsite support as required to ensure system meets performance specifications.
· Provide feedback to factory to improve system performance and stability.
You are a part of:
Field Service Engineering key member and report to the service manager. You will be working closely with our sales, application, project managers & solution delivery team and support the business in Northern Taiwan.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
· University graduate in Biomedical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or related disciplines
· Fresh graduates are welcome
· With working experience or knowledge in Healthcare (medical device) industry will be a plus
· Logical problem solver with ability to work independently
· The ability to process knowledge across multi-modality and diverse product ranges
· Excellent communication and customer service skill
· Competent in IT/Network diagnosis/system connectivity/Remote service will be an advantage
· Good command of both spoken and written in Chinese and English
· Outdoor work is required and willing to work overtime
- 104 人力銀行https://www.104.com.tw/job/7635z?jobsource=cs_n104bank2
- 寄履歷與自傳到Email : email@example.com